
Dang Nancy lightened up on the Botox
Well Nancy Pelosi rolled out the House version of the healthcare bill. She stood before the cameras with all of her fawning and adoring supporters. And announced that the almost 2000 page bill was the single greatest piece of legislation in the history of the modern world. And it won't cost one thin dime.
Unfortunately I was drinking a cup of coffee when I heard that. Consequently I had to get a towel and clean up the mess as I was laughing so hard that coffee was shooting right out of my nose.
She then went on further to say that the group behind her was a coalition of bipartisan support. Which we find out later was all staffers and supporters. No public or even other Congressman who opposed her view were allowed to be at the news conference. I'm sure this is not unusual for either side to restrict who has access to their news conferences and or meetings.
I just find it disturbing that San Fran Nan would stand up and just flat lie about the bipartisan support that she has for this health care monstrosity. When in reality there is probably only one or two Republicans that might sign on to the government takeover of health care. And I can't for the life of me figure out why they call their self Republicans anyway they are just big government Democrats in Republican clothing. Don't get me wrong most of the Republicans are in it for power and money as well. It just sickening how corrupt our government has become. They just ignore the Constitution and continue to grab power Democrat and Republican alike.
No comments:
Post a Comment